Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit Here.
 


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bubba Bird's Family

My happy family starts with my human, Mama Bird, but she wouldn't let me take a picture of her. I also have 3 sisters: Africa and Congo Louie are African Greys. (Mama Bird was hoping that Congo Louie was a boy, but it turned out otherwise) I will add pictures of them later.


Goldie is a Blue and Gold Macaw. Here are 2 pictures of her:





We call this "Big Hair" Day!

All four of us have our own "houses" - cages. Mama Bird calls them our houses because she wants us to know how special we are! Our houses are in a room together, right next to Mama Bird. We also have a pet - a dog who I call "the cat". And I have a cousin, but I'll tell you about him later. Check back with us regularly to learn more about Conures, African Greys and Macaws.

OR...

Add "Bubba Bird" RSS Feed to your "My Yahoo" or "My MSN" pages! For "My Yahoo", just click on "Add Content", then next to the search box click on "Add RSS by URL". Copy and paste this link into the box as shown below: (the procedure for "My MSN" is similar)

http://bubba-bird.blogspot.com/atom.xml



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home