Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit Here.
 


Sunday, March 26, 2006

Welcome to Bubba Bird's Site!


Welcome to my site!

My name is Bubba (duh!) and as I said earlier, I'm a Mitred Conure. I am somtimes confused with the Cherry Head. (See Picture Below) I'm here to discuss exotic birds, raising birds, even breeding birds.

I've also been known to give advice a time or two, so you can ask a question by emailing me at:
bubbasbirdbuzz@yahoo.com.

Oh, and my human, Mama Bird is really into internet stuff, so you will probably see some marketing stuff here, too. Especially bird stuff - toys, cages, etc. And you might just learn a few things about how to make your BLOG work for you, to earn some extra moolah!

Cherry Heads








(I prefer blondes, myself!)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home